facebook

pref night

by:    

I've heard from many people it's a really bad idea to wear black for pref night because the sisters will all be wearing black, but on a couple posts down someone said this is ok. I'd just like some more opinions about this pleasee? I have a gorgeous black dress that I feel confident in and that is a perfect length, so i really don't want to try to find another one. Thanks :)

p.s.: Recommended heel height for video day and pref night? Video day I'll definitely go with my low wedges but pref night are higher heels ok? I'm already pretty tall.
p.p.s.: What's the acceptable length of dresses for most of the days? Finger length? A few inches below that? No clue. Thanks!

Posted By: Whydoineedaname
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Black is perfectly fine to wear on pref night, it really doesn't matter, as long as the dress looks good on you.
Higher heels are fine for pref, make sure you can walk in them and they look good on you.
As long as you can sit down in the dress without flashing your underwear, it's fine. It's not like we have a dress code, you just need to look hot tbh

By: ok
#2by:    

Wearing black is fine on pref, and the colors the girls will be wearing that night will be largely dependent on their ritual (not everyone wears black). Just wear something you feel great in and isn't too short (but I'm sure it's not unless you have to keep pulling it down). If you're attending a pref night that means that house wants you already so you don't have much to worry about, the only reason you won't get your first choice is because too many other girls put it as their first choice.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.