facebook

hmm

by: Pnm :)

Can someone say something nice about each sorority? I'm really trying to go in open minded

Posted By: Pnm :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok    

zta- hot, top tier, very social, good relations with frats, on tfm multiple times, nice house
kd- hot, top tier, very strong recruiters, tumblr was on tfm, nice house,
tridelta- hot, middle of top tier, largest house, rich girls, tumblr was on tfm
adpi- hot, bottom of top tier, nice house, 1st sorority ever made I think (from what I hear?)
pi phi- pretty girls, generally well liked by most people, pretty strong recruiters, has a house
alpha xi- cute girls, has a house, good at athletics / intermurals
theta- cute girls, has a house, accepting of all years during rush
kkg- gets better every year, very nice new house,
chi omega is not going through recruitment this fall
AEPhi- president is president of UCF, symbol is giraffes, dues are relatively cheap, won knight-thon
dz - dues are cheap, relatively new sorority, colors are pink and green which is pretty, for a new sorority, does pretty well at dance competitions like zta lip sync and KD shakedown
gamma phi- brand new sorority means that no good or bad reputation, so you would not be weighed down by past incidents the way everyone else is, symbol is a cute moon

I tried to not be biased, but it's just easier to find positives on the sororities you constantly hear about, which just happen to be the top tier. Any sorority you run home to will be a great if you give it a chance.
also do research on each sororitys philanthropy to see if any of them maybe speak to you personally, that could also be a good positiv

By: ok
#2  by: ucf   

zta, kd, adpi - all fine, social. the rest are irrelevant lets be honest

By: ucf
by: greekJul 5, 2014 3:06:03 PM

your comment is irrelevant

By: greek
by: lol Jul 5, 2014 3:44:10 PM

someone isn't top tier

By: lol
by: greekJul 6, 2014 8:55:39 PM

you're right i'm not. but that doesn't mean the rest are irrelevant. sooo stfu

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.