facebook

omg lilly

by:    

Is Lilly Pulitzer still actually a thing? I'm from NY so I'm not really familiar with the popular clothing brands down here. Also please list any other brands that I should look into for recruitment clothes?

Posted By: Coco
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, Lilly is still pretty popular, especially in Florida. However, it's not necessary to wear for recruitment or anything. UCF is not like Bama or anything like that, where brands matter as much. As long as you look good in your clothes, I don't think anyone really cares. Some other typical preppy brands are Tory Burch and Vineyard Vines. If you are preppy, that's great, but you don't have to pretend that that's your style if you aren't. Tbh most girls get 90% of their recruitment outfits from regular stores like Macy's, Francesca's(super popular), Tobi, Sophie and Trey, and random boutiques. I personally own Lilly and know many girls in my sorority who do too, but I have sisters who don't like it all. You are allowed to have your own sense of style. The Lilly agendas are super popular, you'll find that most girls have them.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'm in a sorority and I hate Lilly. But a lot of my sisters love it an wear it. If it's your style then wear it, but don't go out and buy it if it's not. Just look sharp, cute, and a tad trendy.

By: I hate Lilly
#3by:    

I'm from NY and I absolutely hate Lily Pulitzer, and it's not dreadfully popular in my chapter. Just be yourself

By: HipsterGreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.