facebook

how much money would you say you

by:    

spend a semester b/c of your sorority? doesn't have to be exact. my parents have money but with paying for school, living off campus, then paying monthly dues and then also going out . im just curious to how much people usual spend it just seems like a lot of money. i just wanna have an idea before i rush.

Posted By: bereal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it honestly depends on which sorority you get into. sororities without houses will be much cheaper. sororities with houses but without meal plans will be cheaper. sororities with houses and meal plans will be expensive (these are usually the top sororities). Per semester, I would plan on spending anywhere from 600 (cheapest) to 1.5 thousand

By: idk
#2by:    

fsl.sdes.ucf.edu/docs/pan/Panhellenic%20Sorority%20Chapter%2 0Costs.pdf

^^^ all the info you need

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Besides the cost of the sorority itself there are other things you need to consider. My house has meal plan so I pay for that but I also save on groceries. The second biggest cost is taking a little or buying your big presents to thank her for spoiling you as a new member. Taking my little was over 500 not including paying for her drinks when we were out and/or surprising her with other gifts. Then there's sorority shirts that range from 8-20 each. And other gear you're gunna wanna buy (sweatshirts, bags, tumblers). You can spend as little as you want, but once you're in you'll start wanting to spend all your extra money on things Greek related.

By: Other costs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.