facebook

ATO and ZBT not funding socials for Zeta

by:    

Lemme get this straight. Zeta on here always talking bout how every frat pays to do socials with them and they’re so desired and we are all crazy for thinking TriDelt is above them and it turns out they don’t have ATO or ZBT?? Fr?
Socials don’t matter for ranking anyway but they are the ones saying that socials should count and that’s what makes them top. And constantly digging at srats that pay their own part for socials (we all pay our part!). The whole time neglecting to mention they don’t have socials scheduled with 2 of the top 5 frats on campus?
The rest of the frats take note this is all to get you to pay for them. Hahaha! Jokes on you for falling for it boys!

Posted By: Haha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they have zbt and they dropped ato. they don’t like ato. they don’t pay for socials. can you leave them alone why r u online bullying women

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yeah right    

No one is bullying. You use that word like it’s a card to play. Meanwhile you say the meanest things to pi phi, chi o and Fiji

So what is the date of your social with ZBT if you really have one? We’ll wait.

ATO dropped zeta

By: Yeah right
by: ^   

neither of u know what ur talking about bc ato begged to keep zeta relation and paid to have a social last semester and will have another one. there was an incident that made some zetas that’s why zetas doesn’t do their philo. stop minding top tiers business fiji

By: ^
by: lol   

u r bullying them u constantly hate on them daily u need a life

By: lol
by: Grab a Dictionary   

No one is bullying. It’s not my fault you’re talking all the time about how important socials are and how desired zeta is only to learn you can’t name the date of your social with zbt this semester and you can’t count ATO either which, last I checked, is a “top” fraternity. That’s not bullying (you may want to lookup the definition bc you never use the word correctly, I’m just pointing out the facts that you don’t want people to know because, according to your rank method, socials are so very important. So you have socials (maybe) lined up with 3 of the top 5 frats? Got it.

By: Grab a Dictionary
#2by:    

Socials matter for ranks loser fiji

By: Wtf
by: Ok   

Then if ranks include socials and you’re missing a social with one of the top 3 frats and TriDelt has a social with that frat, how are you above TriDelt? Seems they are more desired by top frats than zeta is.

By: Ok
#3by:    

If socials matter name the date of your zbt social and your ATO social planned for this semester. We are waiting. Tell us.

No socials with 2 of the top 5 frats
Mid (at best) return rates during recruitment
One of the lowest GPAs
One of the lowest active member retention rates
Zero Greek awards
And, generally, considered “mean girls”

=Not top tier

You boast about how fantastic you are all the time on gr and I’m not hating or bullying you, I’m just trying to point out the reasons why other people don’t agree with you.

By: Hmm
by: Waiting for fax   

Dates for the Zeta socials this semester with ATO and ZBT (2 of the top 5 frats on campus) that these frats are fully paying for to have a social with zeta because Zeta “never pays for socials” and is “the most popular srat on campus.”
When are the socials?

By: Waiting for fax

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.