facebook

It’s KD

by: It’s KD

I found this gem in a post two weeks ago that started it all.

I am one.
Zeta lives on this site and constantly posts fake things like this to then respond to with comments like “embarrassed for you”
We know this because you have so many members that dropped your chapter and have told us about the group in zeta that lives on gr
You will NEVER be KD and are completely overrated where you are. Your leadership team should shut it down - we’re all embarrassed for you.
we don’t care most of the year because no one goes on this site, we’re going to call it out while PNM’s are looking

Posted By: It’s KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: damn   

a rank should not be this deep. everyone needs to drop the hate ffr

By: damn
by: AgreeJul 26, 2024 5:05:15 PM

totally agree. shame on everyone involved.

By: Agree
#2  by: Wow   

Holy crap!

By: Wow
#3  by: But   

It’s all of Greek Park. And a guy. And people from other chapters. And pledges that dropped your chapter.

You’re not top.

I heard you’re an alum and your chapter hates u.

By: But
by: KdJul 26, 2024 5:21:56 PM

you can try denying it but it’s obvious that ur behind this

By: Kd
by: ButJul 26, 2024 5:26:57 PM

We told us that we are all of Greek park. When are you going to get it? No one thinks you’re top. It could be any of us because it’s all of us!

By: But
#4  by: It’s not   

It’s just one delusional psycho. Promise.

By: It’s not
#5  by: pan love    

we all love you zeta this is crazy that ppl won’t stop

By: pan love
#6  by: 😂   

I bet it’s ADPi. Oh wait, pi phi. Hang on, it’s gotta be Theta.

By: 😂
by: 🤡Jul 26, 2024 6:54:50 PM

no just u kd

By: 🤡
by: OmgAug 1, 2024 8:43:42 PM

Wow

By: Omg
#7  by: my opinion   

they probably said “you’ll never be kd” bc there were so many posts at the time insisting zta was better than kd. i don’t think saying that means it’s kd behind the comment. kd has nothing to gain by bringing zta down they are already above them.

i think its lower girls who want their rank to be higher, so they are trying to discredit all of the things that make tops, tops. zta is an easy target. an example of this is trying to include gpa in the ranks or saying “there’s no way to factor in social life or diversity” when the top 2 have low gpas and high diversity/social life.

By: my opinion
by: hiJul 26, 2024 10:26:06 PM

if this is true why would they move tridelt higher? tridelt has the popularity but not the success and leadership. it makes no sense

By: hi
by: hiJul 26, 2024 10:29:09 PM

these were their ranks
Top: KD, ΑDPi, DDD,

Upper Mid: ZTA, PiPhi
, AXiD, Theta
True Mid: Chi O, ΑΕPhi, ΚΚG
Lower Mid: DΖ, GPhi

By: hi
by: topJul 26, 2024 10:43:15 PM

zta is top tier if you too off social life & pairs and added gpa

Sisterhood: ΚΔ = ΖΤΑ

Popularity/Socials: ΚΔ = ΖΤΑ
Looks: ΚΔ > ΖΤΑ
Diversity: ΚΔ > ΖΤΑ

Leadership: ΚΔ = ΖΤΑ

Involvement: ΖΤΑ > ΚΔ 

Comp Wins: ΖΤΑ > ΚΔ

Greek Achievements: ΚΔ = ΖΤΑ

Philo Event: ΚΔ > ΖΤΑ

GPA: ΖΤΑ > ΚΔ
ΚΔ 3
ΖΤΑ 3
= 5

Sisterhood: ΑΔΠ > ΖΤΑ

Popularity/Socials: ΖΤΑ > ΑΔΠ

Looks: ΖΤΑ > ΑΔΠ

Diversity: ΖΤΑ > ΑΔΠ

Leadership: ΑΔΠ > ΖΤΑ

Involvement: ΖΤΑ = ΑΔΠ

Comp Wins: ΖΤΑ > ΑΔΠ

Greek Achievements: ΑΔΠ > ΖΤΑ

Philo Event: ΖΤΑ > ΑΔΠ

GPA: ΑΔΠ > ΖΤΑ
ΖΤΑ 5
ΑΔΠ 5
= 1

By: top
by: I see itJul 27, 2024 7:13:59 AM

I could see it being kd. A lot of them hate zta. They compete directly with zta during recruitment. I’m sure kd will come on here and say something nasty like we don’t compete with them and they’re below us but everyone knows that’s not true. Kd bringing zta down before recruitment gives them an advantage.

By: I see it
by: my opinionJul 27, 2024 10:17:42 AM

to clarify what i meant: someone is trying to bring the tops down in order to raise the rank of lower chapters, i think zta is the first target. they already get a lot of hate and they have the 2nd lowest gpa (kd has the lowest). kd would not want us to consider gpa in ranks either. kd, zta, and adpi have the best social life, pairs, and popularity, and now we have people saying “hoco pairs don’t mean that much” “you can’t measure social life”. nobody in a top would say this or the gpa thing. I think who ever is trying to shake up the ranks will eventually target kd and then maybe adpi

By: my opinion
by: ^Jul 27, 2024 10:24:35 AM

this is what they posted when they started to explain their new ranks. then they bumped zta down to upper after this.

We are posting our own ranks
We love ADPi and TriDelt and see them higher. So, yeah, still gonna post our ranks.

Sorority Ranks
Top: KD, ΑDPi, DDD, ZTA

Upper Mid: PiPhi
, AXiD, Theta
True Mid: Chi O, ΑΕPhi, ΚΚG
Lower Mid: DΖ, GPhi

By: ^
#8  by: No way    

It doesn’t seem like anyone is trying to bring the tops down. This person is only trying to bring down ZTA. The hate has only been directed at them. I can see it being KD too.

By: No way
#9  by: imo    

Love how she keeps resurfacing this post bc she thinks it makes KD look bad but it doesn’t, it just reinforces how the moderator is always on here 🤭 and brings truth about her house back to the top.

By: imo
#10  by: agree   

She has to be an alum. ZTA exec would have shut her down by now.

By: agree
by: agreeAug 2, 2024 7:11:59 AM

Bc continually picking a fight w KD going into recruitment is just dumb

By: agree
by: HahahaAug 2, 2024 7:35:36 AM

The KD psycho alum who replies to herself is back. LMAO! 🤣

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.