facebook

Potential New Member - Please Read

by: Sorority

Dear Potential New Members,

This site does not represent the best of what Sorority Life offers. We do not rank other chapters or our friends in other chapters because it’s not a competition. The chapter you join will be the best chapter in your eyes and no one will be able to, or should want to, change that. If you are on this site, I urge you to trust the recruitment process and follow your heart instead and I absolutely promise you that you will rarely ever be going to this site once you are Greek because, as you can probably tell, these are just the opinions of a few people posting with the word “official” in front of it to grab your attention.

I cannot wait to meet all of you and for you to find your home! Even if you aren’t my future sister you will be my Pan sister and I am so excited for you to Go Greek!

Posted By: Sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Fr    

Boost

By: Fr
#12  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#13  by: GPG   

Bumping up

By: GPG
#14  by: No ranks    

Better advice

By: No ranks
by: YesAug 4, 2024 10:23:29 AM

Yesssss

By: Yes
#15  by: New girls   

there is only 1 house continually posting their opinion ranks. we know this because a different list was released a month or so ago where every house but theirs was elevated but that’s not the list that keeps getting bumped.
You should trust the process instead of this site. They have a lot of time on their hands and spend it all on this site.

By: New girls
by: Say itAug 7, 2024 6:07:27 AM

I’ll say it if you won’t.
Zeta posts rank posts multiple times a day because they want you to think they’re high on the list but they mean girls still living in hs. They don’t get along w any other srats.

By: Say it
#16  by: ^^   

Bumping

By: ^^
#17  by: Toxic   

Best comments about this site

By: Toxic
#18  by: Sorority   

^^^^^

By: Sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.