facebook

New Quotes from Zeta about other Chapters

by: Official Update

New quotes from Zeta. These are all from just today.

“Axid is mid asf . That’s why you go so hard for them because they are loved by lower frats. Not higher. They lost everyone because they are not as attractive.”

“You are just bringing unnecessary negative attention to certain chapters.”

“If you keep posting these fake ranks you will make adpi and tridelt look bad bc there will be many comments that they are ranked wrong.”

You can comment whatever you want to comment when we post. It looks like ADPi and TriDelt will know where the hateful comments are coming from when you do. Not like it was ever a mystery before! 😂 Your motive is clear, we rank them above your chapter. You make your chapter look psychotic so this adds more validity to our version.

Your threats do not matter to us. We will continue to routinely post our version of the ranks. You cannot silence us. We are here for the good of all of Greek Park and you are here only for the good of your chapter.

Posted By: Official Update
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Official   

Top Tier:
ΚΔ - Kappa Delta
ΑΔΠ - Alpha Delta Pi
ΔΔΔ - Delta Delta Delta
ZTA - Zeta Tau Alpha

Upper Mid Tier:
ΠΒΦ - Pi Beta Phi
ΑΞΔ - Alpha Xi Delta
ΚΑΘ - Kappa Alpha Theta

True Mid Tier:
ΧΩ - Chi Omega
ΑΕΦ - Alpha Epsilon Phi
ΚΚΓ - Kappa Kappa Gamma

Lower Mid Tier:
ΔΖ - Delta Zeta
ΓΦΒ - Gamma Phi Beta

By: Official
by: Ranks Jul 14, 2024 8:58:55 PM

Top Tier:
ΚΔ - Kappa Delta
ZTA - Zeta Tau Alpha
ΑΔΠ - Alpha Delta Pi

Upper Mid Tier:
ΔΔΔ - Delta Delta Delta
ΠΒΦ - Pi Beta Phi
ΑΞΔ - Alpha Xi Delta

True Mid Tier:
ΚΑΘ - Kappa Alpha Theta
ΧΩ - Chi Omega

Lower Mid Tier:
ΑΕΦ - Alpha Epsilon Phi
ΚΚΓ - Kappa Kappa Gamma

Base Tier:
ΔΖ - Delta Zeta
ΓΦΒ - Gamma Phi Beta

By: Ranks
by: Greek ParkJul 14, 2024 10:03:19 PM

Nice list comparison. Now all the pnms can see that our list upgrades 8 chapters and your version only serves the purpose of your chapter.

By: Greek Park
#2  by: fair ranks    

if you keep posting these fake ranks you will make adpi and tridelt look bad bc there will be many comments that they are ranked wrong. they don’t want any part of this rank.

we are honest and upfront and will comment the pnms that the uppers are mid, most of the mids are lower and the lowers listed are base tier and unhoused.

you are just bringing unnecessary negative attention to certain chapters. its sad you hate zta so much and can’t rank fairly.

By: fair ranks
by: AgreeJul 14, 2024 8:54:59 PM

Stop posting those ranks and setting TriDelt and Adpi up for hate

By: Agree
by: Greek ParkJul 14, 2024 9:41:33 PM

Nothing but love for TriDelt and ADPi and the SIX other chapters that rank up on our version of the ranks.
Maybe the hate is coming from the only chapter that is ranked down compared to your list! Maybe the hate is coming from…let me think…ah, yes, maybe it’s coming from Zeta.

By: Greek Park
by: ^Jul 14, 2024 10:05:13 PM

hey math freak loser nerd who gets no girls. i can be in one chapter and dislike a rank about another. i’d dislike a rank pushing my chapter above another bc it’s about accuracy. these ranks that ur pushing are not agreed on. no one was moved up. that’s just what YOURE forcing. you’re a loser and a smarty pants. that’s cool. just focus on ur loser don’t go out type things. stop policing others and hating bc they’re hot and popular. bottom tier freak

By: ^
by: Doesn’t men much Jul 14, 2024 10:06:09 PM

Just bc u moved a chapter up doesn’t mean they’d agree. Axid being upper mid and AEPhi being up is absurd. They are not there and we’ve agreed. I’d dislike a rank pushing another frat up that I don’t agree with.

By: Doesn’t men much
by: heyJul 14, 2024 10:09:51 PM

it is a lower or base tier girl. she said base tier is offensive.

By: hey
by: New Ranks Jul 14, 2024 10:12:32 PM

Top: KD, ΑDPi, DDD, ZTA

Upper Mid: PiPhi
, AXiD, Theta
True Mid: Chi O, ΑΕPhi, ΚΚG
Lower Mid: DΖ, GPhi

By: New Ranks
#3  by: insane   

u are obsessed w zeta

it isn’t just zeta who doesn’t want axid up. it’s mostly guys. guys in upper chapters are not to fond of them

these comets could be anyone. we all think u look insane and i personally don’t like zeta and

By: insane
by: LolJul 14, 2024 10:53:28 PM

Facts

By: Lol
#4  by: bullying    

bullying

By: bullying
#5  by: facts    

bump

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.