facebook

is greek life fun at ucf?

by: ucf

in terms of parties and stuff, not the bars

Posted By: ucf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya   

yeah, although I personally think it depends on the org you join too. some sororitys/frats are known to be "boring" and some are known to get really live at parties, so it's a matter of which people you surround yourself with too. from my personal ecperience, the parties are a lot of fun

By: ya
by: ucfJun 2, 2014 9:43:49 PM

what frats would you suggest and what org are you in if you want to share

By: ucf
by: yaJun 2, 2014 11:10:26 PM

i don't want to say my sorority's name, but I will tell you I'm in a top tier sorority, if that narrows it down at all. As for the frats to join, I've always been partial to ATO and Sigma Chi. After all, they both got suspended specifically because they partied too hard. They're both coming back this year, which I think will make everything more fun. Also, I'm fond of Lambda Chi, their socials are usually always a good time. For tailgating, any frat with a house on campus generally has a good turn out.

By: ya
#2  by: UCF   

basically doesn't allow parties. so no parties at any sorority/fraternity house unless it's tailgate and even then it's to a certain extent. the parties at the frat houses off campus can get ratchet but the parties are like slim to none throughout the year. you're better off just going to Pub or Lib

By: UCF

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.