facebook

phi delt and others

by:    

heyy i heard you guys are pretty selective from the ucf 2018 page. im thinking about rushing this fall. and i was just curious to know what to you guys look for? this isn't just for phi delt this is for any fraternity guy who's reading this. i havent look too much into greek life so yea

Posted By: steven
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

given their last 2-3 pledge classes its safe to say phi delt has definitely strayed away from being "selective"

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'm in a sorority but I hang around a lot of Phi Delts and I would say most are the typical jock athlete types but they have a bunch of people who bring things to the table other than looks. They are definitely the most diverse fraternity so I'd say you better be pretty good looking to get in but if not you better have something else to bring to the table.

By: UCF

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.