facebook

main events

by: Cara

What are some of the main events that take place for the fall ? I'm excited to know !

Posted By: Cara
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fun   

Hm, you didn't specify, so I'll just list some random main events. Football games are always great, for tailgates. Zeta Lip-Sync is always a really big deal and comes out awesome, everyone gets really into it. KD Shakedown too, which is a little after. Trick or Treat on Greek street is super cute with a bunch of little kids. Ummm there's way more but I'm kind of blanking right now. Fall is really fun!

By: fun
#2  by: pc 13   

ZTA lip sync is a hit with the new members... basically only new members participate but they can't flat out say that because that's "hazing"...football games and tailgates at the fraternity houses/lake claire! The different philanthropy events that sororities/fraternities do... can't really think of any right now except the LXA watermelon bust or KKG carnival. Chi O did something too I believe. Spring is when a lot of the events happen because all the new members are officially adjusted to everything and they're no longer the bottom of the crop with the spring class coming in

By: pc 13

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.