facebook

houses

by:    

i'm transferring to ucf my junior year and i was wondering what sororities have houses? also, is it a waste to rush your junior year or should I join one at my school and try to affiliate?

Posted By: transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's never a waste to go through recruitment because you'll never know the outcome until you try it out! Expect heavier cuts than a freshman, but many girls do in fact go through recruitment as a junior and find a home. With another pan sorority on campus now, sororities can accept more women. Get to know sorority women if possible as well. As far as houses, all of the older chapters except Alpha Epsilon Phi are housed (they don't want a house), and Delta Zeta is currently renting out the first floor of Sigma Chi's house since they were kicked off campus. As for our newest sorority, Gamma Phi Beta, they too may rent out an unused fraternity home in the future before they get their own.

By: Never A Waste

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Affiliating at your current school wouldn't hurt, but remember that a chapter at one school can be completely different from a chapter at another.

By: Think on it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.