facebook

fall questions

by:    

I’m hoping to rush next fall and I wanted to know what house are the stereotype sorority girls for being pretty,rich, nice cars, etc. I definitely want to rush a house I’m accepted and as a senior in high school idk much about Greek life

Posted By: UCF22
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Welcome baby knight! It’s said that Tri Delt has the rich girls but I beg to differ and say Zeta or KD has the girls with money I’m Greek life. There’s pretty girls in EVERY chapter but I have to say Zeta or KD both have the prettiest

By: !!!
#2by:    

DG is pretty good here

By: yes
#3by:    

Because their dues are higher Tri delt, ZTA, and KD do have a lot of girls with money. You always see Audis and BMWs at their houses but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone in their chapter is rich and it doesn't mean that there aren't rich girls in other chapters. The other comment is right there are pretty girls in every single chapter too!

By: hi
#4by:    

Anything but chi o and gamma phi

By: Socialscene

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.