facebook

sorority girls

by:    

I’ve been told sororities tend to favor girls with money (not because the materialistic things) but because they end up doning to the chapter once alumni? I wanted to know if this is true ...I’m a senior I’m high school current saving money to one day be part of this #UCF22

Posted By: 123
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It also has to do with being able to pay dues throughout your college career and staying a member of the sorority.

By: Dues

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Money isn’t everything when getting into a sorority. Obviously, it’s necessary to pay your dues, but we understand that it’s expensive and most chapters offer payment plans to help break up the cost. Don’t believe all the rumors you hear. Not everyone who’s in greek life has mommy & daddy pay for everything. Tbh, a lot of my friends in greek life have jobs to help pay for atleast half, if not all of their dues by themselves. It’s all about finding what works for you.

By: ...
#3by:    

^basically what everyone said. They just want to make sure you can pay your dues
Dues and payments plans are great questions to ask every chapter during recruitment even on the first day. Money was a huge factor for me when choosing a sorority because Im paying for it by myself.

By: Pan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.