facebook

sororities i can join where partying isnt emphasized?

by:    

So I know that obviously there are sisters in every sorority that likes to party. I was looking into rushing but im sure there are houses that emphasize going out and partying more than not and I'm not really into that at all (Not against it, its just not my thing)

so what are sororities that are the best for me where whether someone parties or not isn't important for them to like me?

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KKG

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

GOP club

By: GOP
by: What    

...?

By: What
#3by:    

Theta

By: N
#4by:    

pretty much anyone besides zeta, theta, and aephi. Kd and tridelt might be hard too. Kappa and chi o might be good for you? I would say pi phi and axid are good too but not after this year.

By: lol
by: KD   

I'm in KD and we have a good mix of girls that go out a lot and girls that don't. It's usually the younger girls with easy classes that go out a lot and as junior year hits they go out less due to a harder schedule and stuff like that. I would not say partying is "emphasized" in really any sorority here. Just some chapters have more girls that like to go out than others. I know us and tri delt have that good mix though which is nice depending on what you want to do that night!

By: KD
by: Uh   

Aephi parties?

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.