facebook

spring rush 18

by: JaRod

Im transferring spring from Valencia as a freshman and I was wondering if there's spring rush going on? My top choice just got suspended will they be back before rush !!

Posted By: JaRod
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous   

If AXiD was your top choice, then good luck getting in anywhere else, lol. Anyone with any kind of morals or sanity shouldn’t want to have anything to do with that dumpster fire of a sorority

By: Anonymous
by: JasNov 22, 2017 1:23:45 PM

I don't go to ucf so I didn't know much about what happened but, now I know so no need for being rude lmfao....but damn how does a sorority even get suspended???

By: Jas
by: hazingNov 26, 2017 4:18:32 PM

hazing so i would drop them as your top choice

By: hazing
#2  by: Ok   

don’t freak out about AXiD, you don’t know the all the details. No one does besides their chapter. Greek life is a community, not just one chapter. We should be supporting each other. Not discouraging girls to not rush there

By: Ok
#3  by: Help   

Sooooo what sororities are doing spring rush???? I'm a sophomore is that too late

By: Help
by: RelaxNov 26, 2017 6:55:18 PM

No chapter will know until January, but assume the same ones from last year as PAN likes to keep quota low to emphasize formal rush. Sophomore is not too late.

By: Relax
#4  by: Me   

Which houses did spring rush last year?

By: Me
by: youNov 27, 2017 7:33:36 PM

it doesn't matter which sororities did spring RECRUITMENT (it's not called rush) last year, it changes every year based on how many girls graduate in fall/how many girls each chapter has (the goal is to make it equal by using a chapter total)

By: you
#5  by: LOL   

Can someone briefly explain what spring "recruitment" is because I'm confused and being a sophomore is too late?

By: LOL
by: Hey girlDec 8, 2017 11:07:16 PM

Every sorority does spring a little different but usually it's just a couple nights where you go to the sororitymies events and meet their girl to see if you click with any of them and if you think you could see yourself there.

By: Hey girl
#6  by: Me   

More sororities needs to participate in spring rush. Fsu and uf both have a huge spring rush- so why dosnt ucf? It's annoying

By: Me
by: ..Nov 30, 2017 12:40:59 PM

I one point I thought Pan was trying to get rid of it all together.

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.