facebook

pi phi

by:    

Anyone ever figure out what happened with Pi Phi/why all their socials and semi was canceled??

Posted By: Spill the tea
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Can we please stop talking about Pi Phi?

By: Umm...
#2by:    

Are u kidding me? Why do u care? Get a life!!! Lol 😂😂😂

By: Ummmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Everyone: Pi Phi talks about themselves way too much! They stalk this site! No one cares about you Pi Phi!
Also everyone: Constantly brings up Pi Phi every chance they get

By: lol
#4by:    

I mean, I could really care less about what Pi Phi does on a day to day basis but anyone who says they aren’t at least a little bit interested in why all their events got cancelled is lying. Like, did they go over their budget or did they get in trouble with OFSL/UCF?

By: Well...
by: .   

Ask ZBT cause they're the reason

By: .
by: How?   

How is it zbts fault? They're still having events, we had a social with them this week. If zbt didn't get in trouble for anything then what happened?

By: How?
by: Stupid    

Sounds like Pi phi’s fault to me

By: Stupid
by: Yeahhh   

How is that zbts fault? Lol pi phi shouldn't have let that happen. We don't let frats pregame at our house, it isn't hard? Did they get in trouble with ofsl or just their exec?

By: Yeahhh
#5by:    

Rumor is they are under investigation by ucf now for something unrelated to the ZBT incident. Can anyone confirm?

By: XO
by: “Angels”   

Hazing?

By: “Angels”
by: Chill   

Phoney allegation. Case was dismissed by UCF

By: Chill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.