poll: is kappa sig top tier, yes or no?

by:    

Posted By: Opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i already expect most votes to be no considering how much zbt stalks this site

By: lol
by: sorority    

or, OR, because ksig is socially awkward, has mediocre looking guys, and their "top tier" status only rides on their house and status of the past?? saw more hot dudes who could actually talk to girls on our social with delta sig.

By: sorority
#2by:    

THIS!!! ^ Ugh, k sig is so painfully awkward 🙄

By: srlsy
#3by:    

Lmfao everyone knows kappa sig is top, the only people who would be saying they aren't is jealous zbts. This post is so pathetic

By: Wow
#4by:    

I’m in a mid tier sorority but okay 🙃 I don’t understand why people only think that ZBT would make a post like this? Like, i’m just seriously confused. I know they’re considered top but like should they really be top just because they have their house & have been on campus for awhile? You can’t tell me that the guys aren’t weird af & that the majority of the time you spend there isn’t during tailgate...

By: ?
by: Alright   

Ok so if you're in a mid tier sorority and kappa sig is "mid tier" just like you lmk how many socials you guys have ever had together LMAO

By: Alright
by: @^   

I'm not the same person who commented but I'm in a mid tier and we had a social with kappa sig last semester lol

By: @^
by: Umm...   

I’m so confused by this post, lol. Does this person really not think that k sig doesn’t have socials with mid tier sororities?? We had one with them last semester

By: Umm...
by: js   

For clarification: ksig has one social with 15 or so girls from EVERY sorority, I assume that’s what you guys are talking about

By: js
#5by:    

Can someone explain WHY they think kappa sig is top tier?

By: Curious
by: .   

That’s a negative ghost rider

By: .
by: tbh   

top tier girls hang out with them and a lot of them are decent looking despite being pretty awk

By: tbh
by: Yeah   

I’ve seen more top tier girls hang out with zbt and theta chi. Also im a girl in a mid tier social and have had socials with them. Point? It’s not a bad thing to be mid tier... at least you’re not complete dbags like sigma chi and ato

By: Yeah
#6by:    

Yeah, i just don’t see it. They’ve got a house and all but the quality of their guys seems subpar compared to everyone else in top tier and even some of the mids

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.