facebook

poll: who self ranks the most?

by:    

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So we’re not even going to mention ADPi & AEPhi? Like, really??

By: ?
by: Chill   

Only allows 6 options. Chose the ones that are accused of it the most ^

By: Chill
#2by:    

Pi phi doesn’t self rank though... they’re just having to constantly defend themselves from all the unnecessary hate they got on this site.

By: What
by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   

Which is bc they constantly self rank...

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
by: really though   

Okay i dont even care about this sort of petty stuff but justttt to be fair, I looked at pi phis page and they actually dont self rank nearly as much as most of the others at least not recently. Go ahead and look for yourself? theyre annoying in other ways but even chapters like zeta and tridelt are more guilty of self ranks tbh

By: really though
#3by:    

Can we please stop turning every post into something about Pi Phi? Nothing against them, but I can’t stand reading about them anymore 🙄

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Y'all are making pi phi seem relevant by how much you talk about them... lol they aren't even important quite frankly idgaf about pi phi and I wish people would stop talking about them 😂

By: lol
#5by:    

found the pi phi

By: hi pi phi
#6by:    

Why did this turn into a post about pi phi when chio has 50% of the votes???

By: I don’t get it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Crazy   

Someone needs to get a new hobby/obsession bc someone, most likely whoever just commented, sat here & refreshed their page to vote for chi o 100 times when Pi Phi had the majority like a day ago...

By: Crazy
by: Well....   

That’s not possible since it only lets u vote once!

By: Well....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.