facebook

what happened to chi omega?

by: Tbh

It seems like they’ve fallen a lot and are basically the lowest bottom tier WITH a house

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really??   

You can bash chi omega all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that my sorority has amazing, talented, sweet, and unique girls in it. If you think it’s dropping somehow or a low tier than I’m sorry but that’s your opinion. We have one of the best sisterhoods, everyone genuinely cares for each other, we also have such real and cool girls in this sorority and if you can’t see that than that’s why you didn’t end up in this sorority. Each sorority is amazing in its own way and has its own personality, be happy where you are and don’t bash other girls homes. Spread some pan love

By: Really??
by: Come on Oct 25, 2017 4:54:50 PM

How is this bashing? Some chapters have strronger or weaker semesters/years than others and that’s probably all OP meant

By: Come on
#2  by: We see you Pi Phi   

Clearly a Pi Phi created this thread as a distraction while they try to do damage control & cover their own ass, lol

By: We see you Pi Phi
by: Lol what Oct 26, 2017 12:41:31 PM

I’m not in pi Phi and why would it matter if I was? Everyone is in entitled to their opinion

By: Lol what
by: LolOct 29, 2017 12:17:21 PM

Found the person who manages to bring pi phi up in every thread

By: Lol
#3  by: The truth   

Chi o fell because Aephi was gotten way better since getting the house so they got ahead of them. and chi o recruits some bland/meh girls and hasn’t really shined or improved in a notable way. They have cool girls, not saying they don’t but other chapters have just been outshining them
It’s kinda the same with KKG too

By: The truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.