Aephi was garbage

By: honest
by: Um...   

Aren't they always?

By: Um...
#2by:    

Theta did amazing! Good job guys!!!

By: Top tier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Alpha xi

By: Hey
by: nope   

theirs was cute but the split twerking was sooo awkward

By: nope
by: agreeeeee   

and they posted a picture of it on their insta.....real classy

By: agreeeeee
by: Axi   

Legit want to know how their social media chair thought that picture was appropriate for their Insta...

By: Axi
by: Yeah   

How did anyone think that was appropriate for a charity event

By: Yeah
by: umm   

other chapters did it too so i dont know why everyone is just hating on us???

By: umm
by: What   

“How did anyone think that was appropriate for a charity event” LMAO you sound dumb af literally every chapter has moves like that in their dances shut up

By: What
by: Lol   

It doesn’t have to be good but it has everybody talking so oh well lol

By: Lol
#4by:    

theta killed it, alpha xi did really well, forgot pi phis and bottom tier was all cringey af

By: ya
by: tru   

I could barely watch Alpha xi's split at the end it was so awkward. I think dz was an improvement and theta was really good this year

By: tru
#5by:    

Anyone else wondering how adpi placed? They always bring it but this year was just too hard to watch.

By: .
by: Huh   

Whattttt I thought the beginning of theirs was so cool. Def thought they would win but it only matters about money now

By: Huh
by: This   

Yes! I was thinking the same thing! I guess their daddies just whipped out their check books

By: This
#6by:    

Chi Omega kept it classy and looked good

By: Zeta
by: Lol   

Chi o was literally the worst

By: Lol
by: haha   

haha shut up and stop self ranking chi o

By: haha
#7by:    

It's a little annoying that zeta makes fundraising such a huge part of the placements because chapters raise all of this money for them, but when it comes to our philanthropies they don't even bother to participate. I get that it's for a good cause and I love raising money for them, I just wish that they would do the same for other chapters. I've never even seen a zeta at my chapter's philanthropy events and yet we raised like $3,000+ for theirs.

By: ggg
by: adpi   

^^^ THIS omg. Zta never raises money for c4c but we've raised tens of thousands of dollars for them over the years..

By: adpi
#8by:    

I don't like that they only look at how much money you donate to determine the winner. Why put all the time and effort into the dance if it doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong, its awesome that they raise so much money for their charity! Make the money a part of the total score but not all. If not they should stop calling it Lip Sync and start calling it write a check.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.