facebook

sad

by:    

Way to go KD by showing how racially insensitive you are.

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What's this about?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: A   

Their theme for KD shakeown I’m guessing

By: A
by: ??   

what's the theme?

By: ??
by: kd   

it's literally the opposite of racially insensitive? it's "showcase your chapters diversity"....

By: kd
#2by:    

But think about how that is going to turn out.. Its going to offend people. Its better to stay away from it all together

By: Okay
by: WUT...   

This is seriously the stupidest thread ever. if you're offended about the theme for a PHILANTHROPY get out of here.

By: WUT...
by: Okay   

I 100% get that its for a philanthropy. But you can not tell people what THEY should or should not be offended by. It does not work that way. I’m sure they are going to do the theme anyway which is why some of my sisters and I decided not to partake in it. All I am saying is that it could take a turn for the worst and some people are going to end up offended.

By: Okay
#3by:    

How would you even go about doing that?

By: Confused
by: True   

Exactly! It’s just a weird theme

By: True
by: truth   

yea it's weird and you knowww chapters with like no diversity are gonna be dancing to rap songs

By: truth
#4by:    

what theme is it

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.