facebook

this site

by:    

Ever since I joined a sorority I've had my eyes glued to this site everyday checking if my sorority was the one listed on top again when someone ranked them or if the guys found my sorority to be the best and etc. Finally realized how stupid it was for people to be "rating" sororities based off of looks? Or rating them at all? Just pathetic that I paid attention to this site in the first place, every sorority was very welcoming towards me and seemed like nice girls. Pan love!

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Found the Gamma Phi.

Go feel bad about being bottom tier somewhere else.

By: get a life
by: Um   

To OP: Did you even read that persons comment. They weren't accusing you of that. Calm down. Also, stop casually mentioning you're in a "top tier." If you actually didn't care you shouldn't feel the need to let us know you're in a "top tier."

By: Um
by: ?   

They were obviously implying that I must be posting what I did bc I was in a "bottom tier" sorority. I was trying to show that just because my sorority is considered "top tier" doesn't mean I can't say something like I did.

By: ?
#2by:    

PREACH IT GIRL 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

By: Kudos
#3by:    

True. It makes it very hard to rush and pledge a sorority if, in addition to worrying about making a connection, you have to worry about people saying you're "bottom tier" (when it seems like close to half the sororities at UCF are considered bottom tier and only a quarter are considered top). I dropped out of rush because I only got invited back to the (FIVE) bottom-tier houses and didn't want to be made fun of. Now, I wonder if I made a mistake.

By: Truth
by: Yep   

You definitely made a mistake

By: Yep
#4by:    

This goes to show you how harmful and devastating this site can be to students and families. It should be banned! It has caused so much harm and hurt!

By: Goes to show!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.