facebook

how to get a cob??

by:    

I dropped from sorority recruitment on Pref night but regret it, how does open bidding work and is it possible for me to even get a bid from anyone? are only the 2 soroities who preffed me allowed to COB me or can any of the chapters? Or do I need to wait until next fall again for formal recruitment?

Posted By: GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It hardly ever happens. It exists for extreme special cases. Don't bet on it

By: ~

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It's already 2 wks post recruitment. Probably the only sorority still COB-ing, if any, would be GPhiB.

By: Sol
#3by:    

the only chapters I know of who did COB were tri delt and gamma phi. Tri delt probably isn't doing it anymore since they already had big/little reveal but idk about gphi. Maybe call OFSL and they'll tell you

By: yeah
by: Curious   

Kay, I'm curious. Did Tri-Delt really do COB? Then how did the girl in the other thread who preffed at Tri-Delt and an unnamed low-tier sorority end up not getting into Tri-Delt? Wouldn't they have gone through their entire list if they didn't make quota and had to do COB? Were they not at total after rush, which sounds weird for a top-tier sorority? Did they cut that girl after pref? Isn't there a rule against that?

By: Curious
by: Hi   

The bottom tier sorority put her up higher on their bid list. Where people end up has a lot to do with placements on the bid list because girls should be placed where they actually are wanted.

By: Hi
by: yeah   

Basically what they said, she had to have been higher on their bid list and the bottom tier might've been under quota too so they got her instead. The person who started that thread also could've been lying lol. But tri delt 100% did take at least one girl that I know of through COB

By: yeah
#4by:    

I thought PNM's were supposed to get into their first choice after pref unless they filled up before they got to her name. Is that not how it works on this campus?

By: Curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.