facebook

axid

by:    

Wondering what people's opinion are on Alpha Xi? I personality think they are a pretty good looking crowd and their PCs are getting better and more involved every year. They have been really facey and winning a bunch of competitions. I want to know everyone's opinions tho bc i thought they were above Theta.

Posted By: hahah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're basically the same as theta which isn't a bad thing

By: Axi
#2by:    

Personally I think they've been falling compared to pi phi and theta with last year's and especially this year's pcs. I've heard other people say the same.

By: Lol
by: ?   

How are they falling lol

By: ?
by: they are   

not the person who posted that ^ but I think they're falling too just because they haven't been getting as good pc's as theta and pi phi have recently, and they're still not as involved. I literally never see axids around on campus or at events.

By: they are
#3by:    

Facey and winning a bunch of competitions lol?? Please tell us which competitions they have won?? They hardly do anything and have no presence anywhere!!! LOL. They are not above Theta!!

By: Wait....
by: yo   

They won bbdc

By: yo
by: Well actually......   

Zeta took first, KD second and PiPhi third.

Axid took overall which means they raised more money. They did not place in Dance!!!

They didn't "win" BBDC lol. Try again!!

By: Well actually......
#4by:    

this pc was really good. it helped them a lot

By: yoo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Theta = alpha xi = pi Phi

By: Tiers
by: TBH   

To be honest I've always seen axid = adpi, then pi phi being very similar but still a little below those 2, and theta being close but below those 3. This is completely unbiased as I am in none of these organizations and have friends in all.

By: TBH
by: Here   

Pi phi > axid > theta

By: Here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.