facebook

stop hating on zta

by:    

Since bid day, every time I come on this site all I see is people slamming ZTA and our sisterhood, bid day activities, and really anything else related to us. I'm a new member and all of my sisters make me feel so welcomed and wanted here. Everyone is so nice, and I have had the time of my life getting to know these girls. Bid day was a blast with all 57 of PC '17. Please stop bashing on a sisterhood you have never been a part of and really have no place talking about. I love everyone I met during recruitment from other chapters, and it is so sad to see everyone ganging up on my chapter all the time. You claim we are all stuck up and mean, but you're the ones leaving all of the nasty comments about us? Maybe think twice next time. Pan love.

ZLAM

Posted By: WHYtho
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not in ZTA but have tons of good friends that are. ignore the people on here that aren't even in your chapter. they don't know what they're talking about lmao

By: YGG
by: rt   

SAME. Honestly zeta's have the most personality out of the top 3.... at least they can hold a conversation unlike some others ahahahaha

By: rt
#2by:    

Have you considered just not being on this site

By: Funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Funnier   

Have you considered just trying to be a decent human being

By: Funnier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.