facebook

tswift level shade

by: Petty

If you want some grade A level pettiness or just a good laugh, you should take the time to witness the unraveling of an angel on Pi Phi's page 😂

Posted By: Petty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

Looks like someone is posing as an adpi, harassing pi phi's page and now making a post about it as if thats cool? This is super creepy... and cringey.

By: uh
#2  by: Wtf   

Lock your doors at night pi phi... going through your page, looks like someone has a very unhealthy obsession with you

By: Wtf
#3  by: lol   

This page takes triggered to a whole new level

By: lol
#4  by: ?    

Don't really have anything against Pi Phi but reading that page and how they reply to anything that's negative about them is super cringe-worthy. Every org has its issues...

By: ?
by: FakeAug 31, 2017 4:34:41 PM

Too bad they deleted the posts bc they only show the "real" Pi Phi on greek rank

By: Fake
#5  by: No   

As an adpi, I seriously pray u are not actually one of us, and I highly doubt u are, this is embarrassing

By: No
#6  by: wtf   

"Unraveling of an angel" wtf who talks like that haha

By: wtf
by: EhAug 31, 2017 4:33:25 PM

Could've used better word choice but I get it. Whoever is posting & whichever Pi Phi is replying are both seriously triggered but I could see where they would consider whoever the Pi Phi is to be going crazy bc of her cursing so much in her replies.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.