facebook

new pcs

by:    

How were they?

Posted By: Running of the bulls
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

from what i've heard, zta and surprisingly adpi did pretty good. kd did better than last year and tri delt was the worst of the top. not sure about mids and low tiers. also it's only been one day and this is just based off things people have been saying about snapchat and pictures

By: hm
by: Idk   

I heard zetas was the worst of top tiers and kd's was the best but we'll see

By: Idk
by: Nah   

Zeta did awful. They just lost their status as top chapter, tridelt and maybe kd are above them now. Tridelt may have had the hottest pc of everyone. Adpi did well too but nothing better than previous years. As far as other chapters pi phi did the best of the mids maybe the best they've ever had. Axid was really good too. Theta got worse. Aephi and kappa both did the best of the bottoms. Everyone else was normal.

By: Nah
#2by:    

I thought dz did better than usual! And KD and tri delt did reallllly well too

By: Bulls
by: Hm   

Agree, Dz did surprisingly well.

By: Hm
by: Hm   

I agree. DZ and ae phi did above expectations. same with Tri delt

By: Hm
#3by:    

get outttta here tri delt your pc is not that top this year sorry!

By: hahh
by: K   

What's wrong with saying they did well tho?

By: K
#4by:    

When zeta bases their recruitment solely on looks and still doesn't get a good pc because pnms could have better conversations with the walls in other houses than with girls in zeta

By: Lol
by: Lol   

I wanna hear stories lol

#5by:    

How pathetic does your life have to be to have an opinion on the looks of another sorority's PC less than a day after Bid Day.
Don't mind me having too much fun with my sisters to have any idea what anyone else's NMs look like

By: Sad
by: Lol   

Just as pathetic as yours considering you're on the same site looking at the same thread :-)

by: Haha   

I didn't say posting was pathetic, nice try.

By: Haha
#6by:    

Really surprised with AXiDs pc class they did good this year

By: Yo
#7by:    

Zeta probably brought in the worst pc this year, kd's new pc is hot But tri delt has the hottest new pc

By: Facts
#8by:    

Honestly I'm surprised with chi o's new pc, they got some good girls and it's def the best pc they've seen in years

By: Tbh
by: LMAO no   

Wrong

By: LMAO no
by: Wait what   

I feel like chi o did pretty average?

By: Wait what
by: no   

Stop chi o

By: no
#9by:    

KD got the hottest pc, if you say otherwise you haven't seen them yet. Tridelt could have done better, and as for ZTA....ouch

By: Truth
#10by:    

How did the mids do?

By: New PC's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Shocked   

Axid surprisingly got a really good looking class! Some girls that could have went top tier. The last 2 PCs for them have been good

By: Shocked
by: Uhhhh   

Thanks for the input axid, but you got girls who were blacklisted from other chapters. Pi phi did amazing and theta did well too, axid is falling. Adpi is still bottom top/top mid, they did pretty much the same as last year.

By: Uhhhh
by: Shocked   

Actually I am not in Axid they dropped me the first day lmao idk if its true that they got all the blacklisted girls. All I was saying was face wise that they got a lot of pretty girls blacklisted or not. Somebody is obviously butt hurt.

By: Shocked
by: an observer   

pi phi did best. had more hot girls on bid day than they've ever had in the past, changing their look. but, let's see what this does to their sisterhood... but yes axis had some good lookers also

By: an observer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.