facebook

pnms

by:    

On pref night do NOT make the mistake of only putting your one top choice. Even if they promised you a bid or made it seem you have one for sure don't "suicide" and put only that chapter on your list. Some chapters are very guilty of promising bids just to retain numbers. Also, choose the chapters that you had the best conversations with. If you really clicked with a top, forget whatever rep they have. If you really clicked with a middle or bottom, don't just choose a top because they look great. You will NOT be happy. Go where your heart belongs, not your face.

Posted By: to
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is SO important

By: Yes
#2by:    

A girl in my group last year suicided Zeta bc they promised her, and our Rho Gamma had to call her to tell her not to come on Bid Day. Sure, put your favorite first if they promised you a bid, but don't list just them! Your second choice will feel like home in no time, and you don't get a second chance.

By: Bid Promisers
by: Why   

Why, WHY does zeta suck so bad

By: Why
#3by:    

So does no one ever report this to their rhogams? Like on this site people say it happens super often but no chapter has gotten in trouble by now?

By: Bid promises?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: me   

Ummmph...Not a post from anyone who has any integrity in the Pan community. Trust the system. Rho Gams ROCK!!! Go Greek...Find your tribe! Have fun and run home tomorrow!!!

By: me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.