Chi O
KKG
Aephi
Gamma Phi
DZ

Posted By: !
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

eh not very accurate? first off tri delt is not tied with zta, and adpi is not mid, also chi o is not above kkg and aephi??

By: uh
by: Um   

Adpi is middle tier, nice try though!

By: Um
by: >   

adpi is not comparable to zta tri delt or kd, bc also not comparable to pi phi theta and axid.. they seem to fit well alone in upper middle tier

By: >
by: tbh   

chi o is definitely above aephi... but not kappa
ZTA and Tri Delt are not tied, Tri Delt takes top rank

By: tbh
by: Facts   

With the way zeta acts and how poor their sisterhood is, Tri Delt does rank above them

By: Facts
by: uh   

people saying tri delt is top have you seen them? yes they have their handful of pretty girls that they loooove to show off but they also have a lot of not so cute girls that they don't show. the only thing that makes them top is their house and money, if anything they're below zta and kd

By: uh
#2by:    

Zeta
Tridelt
KD
ADPi

Pi phi
Theta
Axid

KKG
Aephi
Chi O
DZ
Gamma Phi

By: Update
#3by:    

Lol good try with the self rankings chi o, you should be much lower

By: Ucf
#4by:    

Zta
Tri delt
Kd
Adpi

Pi phi
Theta/ axid

Kappa/chio
Aephi
Dz
Gamma phi

By: Wat
by: Noo   

Pi phi is exactly the same as theta and a xi d don't let them fool you pnms. And aephi is definitely better than kappa and chio.... Like a lot better.....

By: Noo
#5by:    

This is so sad, immature and hurtful. Do you realize how rude it is to say someone is a "bottom tier"? Those girls are human beings with feelings. They are very happy with their sorority as they should be. This whole site is very unhealthy. Please think before you put others down. This does no good except confuse PNM's. Everyone does not belong in a "top tier" and may be very happy in a "bottom tier". How rude.

By: So sad
by: nickname   

Unfortunately, that's how sororities are. They are a social status (at least at big, southern universities like UCF) and within social status' are rankings. I don't agree with it and that's why I'm not in it. It's unfair, but idk these girls chose to be a part of a system like this

By: nickname
#6by:    

Tridelt is not equal to ZTA or above KD....lol don't kid yourself Trihards

By: Lol
#7by:    

Alright I've been here long enough to know
KD (hottest but no personality)
Tri delt
Zeta
ADPi
Pi Phi
Theta
AZD
Kappa
Aephi
Idc about the rest. Every can go home now

By: 5th year frat star
#8by:    

ZTA/KD
adpi
piphi
AZD
theta
kappa
chio/aephi
gamma phi
DZ

left tridelt off b/c they think they are entitled and nobody likes them except the frat guys they let into their pants #sorrynotsorry

By: real rankings
by: R u joking   

Lol.... i think u need to reevaluate your life and your entire message regarding tri delt... you must be confused, tri delts are the nicest out of the top tiers you can literally ask anyone.

By: R u joking
by: hold on   

pi phi and aid are so similar I'd keep them at the same level

By: hold on
#9by:    

DDD
ZTA
KD
ADPI
PBP
AXID
KAT
KKG
ARPHI
CHI O
DZ
GPB

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

I'm actually shocked to read the rude,crude and socially unacceptable comments regarding these sororites. What difference does it make to anyone? If someone clicks with a group they click with a group EOS. Friendships and bonds are not based on looks or money and if they are based on that they are superficial at the highest level. EVERY group offers sisterhood. I'm going to tell you that as I walked around campus over the summer while I was visiting, I was appalled at the snobbery that some displayed; some from my own letters!

By: JB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.