facebook

rushing as a junior

by:    

What are the chances of me getting a bid as a Junior? I know most chapters are looking for freshman and sophomores. I don't think girls in some of the chapters like me either. Should I even bother?

Posted By: Ucf
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I joined last year as a junior. There's no harm in trying! Yeah I was upset when I'd get my schedule during recruitment and I'd have half as many chapters to visit as the other girls in my group, but I'm so happy where I am now. If you're even slightly considering recruitment then I'd say go for it.

By: sorority
#2by:    

I rushed as a junior and had a full schedule all week. Just keep an open mind and you'll be fine.

By: junior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

You will definitely be cut from the majority of chapters especially if you have already had issues with girls in some of houses like you said. As a junior, your options will already be limited going in as sororities are really looking to take freshman and sophomores. I mean you might get a bid but don't be upset if it's a bottom tier. I know my chapter will not be taking any juniors this fall for sure. Good luck

By: Welll
by: Ih8broccoli   

Whats your chapter so I dont invest time/energy in the wrong group?

By: Ih8broccoli
#4by:    

ChiO, DZ, GammaPhi, and AEPhi always take a lot of juniors.

By: Good answer
by: Hey   

Honestly mid tier and bottom tier take juniors, top tier it might be a little harder cause they go for younger girls

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.