facebook

sorority house

by:    

Can you live in a sorority house as a new member? I will be going for rush and I am a junior transfer. Will I get to live in the house? And which sororities do not have houses?

Posted By: Junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No, you can't live in the house until at least your second semester in the chapter. Gamma phi and delta zeta are the ones who dont have houses

By: a

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

my chapter lets new members move in if we have open spots. We used to save a room so that two new girls could move in but this year I don't think we did because we had a longer waitlist of sisters who wanted to live there. Our house is also owned by UCF so it was easy for girls to transfer from the dorms without having to pay to break their lease, but idk how it would work with the other houses.

By: ^^ not true
#3by:    

Most houses will not let new members live on campus their first year. Even after that there is an application and selection process, so not every girl that wants to live in the house gets to.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.