facebook

youtubing

by:    

Is I bad that I YouTube? I do videos and I just don't want that to be a bad thing to sororities I plan to rush. Will that put me at a disadvantage?

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Idk

By: Student

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

unless you specifically bring it up, or already know a sister in a house that knows you/your youtube channel you'll be fine, i wouldn't say it would put you at a disadvantage at all.

By: tbh
by: Lol   

What if my YouTube channel is popular? I do makeup videos and videos with my friends. Do Poole think it's cool or weird?

By: Lol
by: Popular    

Neither cool nor weird. But unless you have a bazillion followers, the chances of someone talking to someone who's seen it is small.

By: Popular
by: tbh   

Props to you that you have a flourishing youtube channel :) I don't think (especially during rush) that it would come up much at all. Still, the girls in the house you decide to choose should support you and your channel, a few of the girls in my house have a presence on youtube as well and no one thinks its weird at all! All in all I wouldn't stress too much about it.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.