facebook

involvement

by: rush

Which sororities are the most involved?

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

Pi phi and tridelt are the ones that stick out to me. Chi o and theta maybe too.

By: hmm
by: um Jun 11, 2017 12:35:18 AM

chi o, theta, and pi phi didn't even do derby days lol. the most involved would definitely be zeta, kd, tri delt, adpi, and even axid stands out a lot to me. they do literally every philanthropy event.

By: um
by: NoJun 11, 2017 1:12:55 PM

^^ you can't base involvement off of one event lol

By: No
by: BUtJun 11, 2017 1:42:27 PM

Pan pres is a pi phi, student gov vice pres is a pi phi, founder of green Greeks is a pi phi, pi phi completed AND placed in all 3 dance comps and cheers for charity, they participate in almost every philanthropy of every tier, were chapter of the year last year... but yeah, derby days is where we draw the line right??? Lmao

By: BUt
by: @umJun 11, 2017 3:46:00 PM

cant say tops are the most involved considering they almost never turn out to bottom tier philanthropies. also involvement goes far beyond philanthropies, like campus involvement, pan, community, sports, etc.

By: @um
by: LOLJun 14, 2017 7:49:07 PM

Lmao derby days? As if anyone cares about that

By: LOL
#2  by: M   

Adpi is pretty involved as well as alpha xi and pi phi

By: M
#3  by: middle   

the middle tiers (theta, axid, pi phi, adpi) are always the most involved. top tiers cut themselves off only participating in top tier events, bottoms tiers vice versa (except for dance comps). middle participates whether it's bottom or top which sets them over the edge

By: middle
#4  by: ...   

I would say Adpi kd and dz

By: ...
by: ...Jun 12, 2017 9:41:50 PM

Good one.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.