facebook

rushing as a junior

by:    

I'll be transferring to ucf in the spring as a sophomore and I know a couple girls in the high tier sororities I was going to try spring rush but they said not all sororities do it. I was wondering how likely is it to get into a top tier sorority if I waited till the fall when I was a junior? Please from anyone in a top tier do you guys accept juniors or only look for the younger girls?

Posted By: Jr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Younger girls, byeee. Also if you're already going in with your sights set on top you're prob too desperate to get in lmao

By: Top tier
#2by:    

It honestly depends on the chapters, but you would have to be hot and have good grades. Keep up your determination!! But also prepare yourself for the idea that your home may not be in the top tier- but that's okay!!! Your ideas of all the chapters will change once you actually go through rush and meet the girls!

By: maybe???
#3by:    

I did it as a junior too so it's possible, you have to really be impressive, have a high GPA, and be well rounded. Don't get stuck on the idea of top tier, it really doesn't matter that much, choose a chapter where you connect with the girls and see yourself being happy for the next few years and go through recruitment open minded!

By: advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Slim to none to be honest. You shouldn't be focused on just top tier anyway. If your rushing as a junior, you should feel blessed to receive a bid from any house including bottom tier, which in all honesty is where you will likely receive one from.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.