facebook

ftm looking to rush

by:    

I'm a female to male transgender dude and I'm am interested in rushing a frat in the fall. Any suggestions on what frats would be most accepting?

Posted By: Jack
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zbt would love you

By: Ya
#2by:    

im not gonna lie, its going to be hard for you unforunately

By: uh
#3by:    

Going to be honest and I'm so sorry: I'm almost certain none of the frats would take you (the guy who posted zbt was being an idiot or "funny"), at least social/Greek fraternities. Maybe try a business or volunteer or delta lambda phi?

It sucks that that's how it is, but this isn't a problem just at UCF. It's many frats in general; Transgenderism still isn't really as understood as well as it could by a lot of people, and the brothers will probably not know how to interact with you. It's an awkward thing for a lot of people. Please don't be offended, and if you succeed/still want to rush good luck. But don't get your hopes up

By: sosorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

You'd fit into gazoni perfectly

By: Fraternity
#5by:    

I think it really depends on how well you pass and how open you are about being trans. People don't understand being transgender well enough yet so I think most of the stereotypical frat guys would be freaked out by finding out their new pledge is trans. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can find a group of friends that accept you for you!

By: Accepting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.