facebook

kkγ a bad choice?

by: MaybeKappa

I plan to rush this fall as a sophomore (seriously regret not rushing freshman year but nothing I can do about it now) and after research I liked KKΓ, primarily for their philanthropy. But it seems like the rest of the Greeks aren't fond of them...should I change my first pick? (For the record I will be keeping an open mind during recruitment, but it's hard not to pre-pick faves)

Posted By: MaybeKappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MaybeKappa   

Nvm I made my decision.

By: MaybeKappa
#2  by: Lollol   

You know nothing about a chapter till you go through rush week. And ultimately, you dont the get to make any decisions for the most part. The system is designed to look like a mutual selection, but really, the chapters are the ones that choose you even if they're not your first choice. So go in with no favorites at all.

By: Lollol
#3  by: Lol   

Do what you want

By: Lol
#4  by: Pan   

Believe me, when I rushed I though that I was going to end up one place and I ended up at a completely different sorority. Don't go into the experience with your mind made up about where you want to be. You'll find your home.

By: Pan
#5  by: Junior   

Do not go into recruitment with your eyes on a certain house. You haven't even met the girls.

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.