facebook

mid

by: pnm

What are the middle tiers like? Good with academics and sisterhood? Trying to get general idea

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuh   

Generalizing here, but I've noticed bottom tiers rush based on just getting who they can, tops rush based on looks, mids rush based on personality. Mids have good reps and strong, diverse sisterhoods.

By: Yuh
#2  by: m   

they definitely rush for personality. they'll drop girls during rush who won't fit in, even if the girl is gorgeous. they get along really well and grades/involvement is good.

By: m
#3  by: Mids   

Mids tend to be the best at IM sports, have the stronger sisterhoods with girls who actually like being in their sorority, have the higher GPAs, still are pretty (for the most part) and have better relations with all types of frats as opposed to top sororities who only talk to other top frats and bottom sororities who only talk to other bottom frats

By: Mids
#4  by: Ya   

The middle tiers here are kappa alpha theta, alpha xi delta, and pi beta phi

By: Ya
#5  by: Junior   

Personality is key. But I know for my sorority, you still have to look presentable. No you don't have to be hot or a model, but you have to show that you at least take care of yourself and care about presentation.

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.