facebook

junior?

by: juniorpnm

hi guys!! I'm rushing in fall but ill technically be a sophomore standing credit wise. even though its my third year, will the sororities see me as a junior or a sophomore?

Posted By: juniorpnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

Probably sophomore.

By: Depends
#2  by: Well   

Try not to do that "technically I'm this since I have X amount of credits" in general tbh

Unless you're graduating soon, people find that as annoying as when freshman come in saying they're already a college student since they did AP/dual enrollment. It can come off as kind of braggy

By: Well
by: WellMay 10, 2017 5:08:25 AM

Wait i read your post wrong lol my bad. You'll be fine

By: Well
#3  by: Sophmore   

when i rush this is exactly how i was and i got into a "top tier"and wasn't drop by anyone. just say you're a sophomore and sign up as a sophomore and when you get close enough to the person that is rushing you you can tell them if you wish but honestly sororities only care about how many years you have left, not how many you have already done.

By: Sophmore
#4  by: Hi   

Say you're a sophomore so it shows up in the system as you being younger. Some sororities search for juniors in the system and drop all of them just because of age

By: Hi
by: YesMay 12, 2017 11:48:21 PM

This!!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.