facebook

zta

by:    

I really wanna be in Zta I feel like I could really see myself there but I' want a few pointers how do I get in? Anything specific they look for??? Please no sarcasm lol

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zetas tend to look for chill, hot fun girls. Yes you have to be pretty and yes most do love a good party. I pref'd there but didn't end up but I think they look for girls that are less like preppy and more wild lol

By: pnm
#2by:    

"omg I just like, really see myself in zeta" you mean, you really see yourself being just another hot party girl? you can just totally see yourself in the chapter with one of the lowest GPAs, sisters that get into fist fights on socials, sisters who send blacked out new members home ALONE in taxis to fend for themselves, and girls who have their mugshots online for cocaine arrest?

By: lmao
by: Pnm   

I just feel like the girls are all really cool and laid back and I love to have a good time, I feel like that's where'd I click most I'm sure there's lots of good things about those girls :)

By: Pnm
by: Yikes    

What the first person said is harsh but all of those things actually happened.. yea if you're willing to overlook those things just because they seem so "cool and laid back", you might wanna check your priorities. Also, I wouldn't describe them as laid back considering some zetas I know are the most high maintenance and judgey girls I've ever met lol

By: Yikes
by: Lmao????   

lol why do you think the girls are "cool and laid back and like to have fun" like what are you basing that off of???? Who do you even know in zta lmao???? Every girl I know in zta hates her sorority but since you seem to know everything have fun 😂

By: Lmao????
by: uhhh   

Maybe she likes their philanthropy! Many young women like and support ZTA's main endeavor to support those diagnosed with breast cancer and to support research as this can hit close to home for many girls. It's also possible that she has done research and has seen how involved they are with Zeta Lip Sync and KOTC, yeah they don't have the best reputation for some things... but each sorority has their pros and cons. Honestly although you may really want to be a Zeta; go into rush with an open mind and just be yourself. Honestly, if trust the process, you'll end up where you're supposed to be!

By: uhhh
by: Ha   

This is funny cause two of my coworkers are zetas and both of them literally brag about how they're "soo chill" and how they just "get along with everyone" all the time, but both of them act like princesses about everything, get super irritated and flustered easily when work is stressful, give the manager attitude, and nobody really likes them but they just assume everyone does cause they're pretty. Oh zeta.

By: Ha
#3by:    

you are coming off as desperate. if you want to get into any decent sorority, calm down

By: wat
#4by:    

I'm sorry the people on here are so mean. Whichever sorority you want to be in is your business. Just be yourself and have some interesting things to talk about during recruitment 😉

By: Wow
#5by:    

I was just like you before i rushed, wanted to be in zeta, no other chapter. I went through recruitment and ended up hating zeta and was upset that it wasn't everything i thought it was prior, i'm in a different top tier sorority now but still. You should just go in with an open mind because not everything is how you think it is. I enjoy being top tier and actually having a loving sisterhood that doesn't want to choke each other on an event lol.

By: hahahahahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

get recs for zeta. they go for hot, outgoing, trendy, athletic. just don't freak out or be awkward with them.

By: zeta
#7by:    

Damn some of these comments are harsh but it is important to understand that this website doesn't mean much. My advice for you is to go through recruitment with an open mind. I went in loving zeta by the looks of social media and the sisters I met before recruitment. I ended up dropping them philanthropy day. It is important to see the good in every chapter because trust me there is plenty about each one at UCF, but don't make it keep you from seeing the not so good parts, again, plenty in every chapter. Good luck during recruitment!

By: Hi PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.