facebook

greek life

by: Idk

Has anyone else felt unsatisfied in their time here in Greek life at UCF? I knew it was small here, but I still feel like there's some sort of fomo I can't quite place. I don't know if it's a fault on us? Or if UCF admin is making it this way? Or if this is just how it is? I'm young and have only been in Greek life a year and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how to improve the experience. Idk

Posted By: Idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah...   

I feel like that sometimes. I think it's just that this is a small school (in this regard) without much history or taste for Greek life. Also I think the football team being less than competitive has something to do with it.

By: Yeah...
#2  by: Yea   

It's simple. Make your chapter better and be more involved. You get out what you put in. I love ucf's Greek life

By: Yea
#3  by: Not really   

I know ucf Greek life isn't as strong as other schools but I still love it. I look at all of my non Greek friends and I'm having such a better time than them.

By: Not really
#4  by: HAHAHA....   

It's obvious that this post had to be written by a bottom tier Frat/sorority.

By: HAHAHA....
#5  by: Former    

I was in a middle tier and hated it. I tried to be involved but it got me nowhere. Greek life at UCF is a let down

By: Former

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.