facebook

transfer

by:    

Do transfers reaffiliating in the Fall get to participate in recruitment? How often do sororities get transfers is it rare or pretty common?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hi! I'm not quite sure if transfers participate in rush! But I do know that's transfers aren't that common. At least not in my chapter, but they're always always always welcome 😊

By: Pan Love
#2by:    

Im a transfer reafilliating too!! i do not believe we participate in rush but thats my sorority.. maybe it depends on the sorority ?? And idk what the other person is talking about transfers are super common

By: hi
#3by:    

You won't participate in rush! For my chapter transfers are a little common, we get maybe two or three a year. Like above said, they are always very welcome! :)

By: hello
#4by:    

I'm not sure how it is for the other chapters but mine we get like 2-4 a year. And if they reaffiliate in fall no they don't participate in recruitment. We have to vote on you in chapter, and chapter doesn't start till after recruitment. You also would have to be here for spirit week 100%. Maybe if you try contacting the sorority your in at UCF asap they can work something out. And work on getting your paperwork w nationals handled sooner rather than later. (Not sure what paperwork that is but that's what a transfer told me)

By: Anonn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.