facebook

advice for pnm's?

by: Pnm

Please give me a few tips or a guide to getting through recruitment!! Also what are some questions we should be prepared to answer in each house?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

Attend Greek forum! It's the first night of rush, you're required to go so don't miss it. Your rho gamma will go over every little thing you should expect, you'll practice rush conversations, do a little workshop thing, learn all the tips & do's/donts, and also learn a little about each chapter. Like the person above me said, stay far away from this site for advice. The ratings are all whack. Keep an open mind and don't let any chapters good/bad "rep" influence you.

By: Girl
#2  by: greek   

Do not listen to what anyone has to say during recruitment. So many girls are going to be talking about their parties nonstop. All that matters is your opinion and the connections that YOU made during your parties. You will end up where you are meant to end up and everyone else's opinion is irrelevant.

By: greek
by: Yes! Jul 26, 2017 9:12:19 PM

So much this. I almost listened to a girl in my rho gamma group when she was talking crap about a sorority I really liked. At the last minute I moved them up into my top three, preffed there, and now I couldn't imagine my life in a different sorority!! ONLY your opinion matters so don't let girls influence you.

By: Yes!
#3  by: Agree   

Listen to what the people above said! Don't let this anonymous website influence you on what your decision should be. Don't let a close friend of yours influence where you should go either, if you totally love one sorority but your friend's heart is with another, that's okay! I promise you will still stay friends!

If I could go back and give myself advice when I was going through recruitment, it would be:
-To RELAX! Everything falls into place

-Write everything down when you get out after visiting a house. I made the mistake of thinking I didn't need to do this. And I regret it!

-No need to spend so so so much money on new outfits! OH MY GOD! The amount of money I spent on new dresses, shoes, accessories, makeup was honestly completely uncalled for. You can use things you already have in your closet! It much more cost efficient for you!

-Bring snacks and water! It is so hot outside and you will be tired! Deodorant! Oil blotters will be your best friend! And if you have access to a small battery powered fan, bring that!

-Best of all, BE YOU! Don't be someone you think these girls will like! At the end of the day, you want to find a place where you fit in and can be yourself!

By: Agree
by: What they don't tell you Aug 2, 2017 12:55:39 PM

Make sure you wear your hair down and style it! Dress to impress

By: What they don't tell you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.