facebook

ranking for semester

by:    

as the semester comes to a close, where does everyone stand on the sorority rankings? just want to know what i am coming into in fall rush!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't see much as changing this semester. The fraternities kept shifting around but I feel like unless something extremely drastic happen, sororities generally stay right where they are.

Zta/KD
Trideezy
Adpi (or top middle, whatever)

Middle
Adpi
Pi phi / axid / theta (I can't tell them apart, I'm sure they'll argue amongst themselves about who is higher or lower)

Bottom
Everyone else

People are always gonna come on here with their own agenda to try to tear down an opponent or make themselves seem higher but from my understanding these are the general views, there might be subtle details like who is higher or lower within a tier but for the most part it's always gonna look like this unless new sororities are added or old ones get kicked off

By: .
by: adpi   

until adpi gets rid of their juniors and seniors they will stay top of middle.

By: adpi
#2by:    

Would replace KD with DDD

By: Bro
by: Hm   

In terms of looks, I'd say KD is definitely above tri delt but that's more so of personal preference. But if we're talking involvement and sisterhood KD is definitely above them. Tri delt had to take a spring pc even after pan lowered the quota to a ridiculous amount. I would also say KD is generally more involved with community service and involvement like that than tri delt is. Wait for these new PC's to come in

By: Hm
by: Also   

Tri delt also took wayyyyy more sophomores this PC

By: Also
#3by:    

Tri Delt
Zeta
KD
ADPi

Middle
Pi Phi
AxiD
Theta
Chi O

Bottom
AEPhi
KKG
Gamma Phi Beta
DZ

By: truth
by: Whoa   

Zeta is above tridelt. Chi o is NOT middle, they're equal with kappa if not lower. Gphi and dz are equal.

By: Whoa
by: Honestly    

I don't think kappa is middle anymore. I never see them anywhere and they never were anything special. I think chio and aephi have passed them

By: Honestly
#4by:    

Zeta
Tri Delt
ADPi
KD

Mid
Pi Phi
Axid
Theta

Lower
Aephi
chi o
kappa
dz
gamma phi

By: real truth
by: wtf   

ADPI get the f outta here you are not even on the same level as the top tiers let alone higher than KD

By: wtf
#5by:    

Zeta/Tri Delt
KD

Mid
Adpi
Axid
Theta
pi phi

Lower
Aephi
chi o
kappa
dz
gamma phi

By: .
by: mid tier   

pi phi is definitely above theta

By: mid tier
by: Wtf   

Aephis have clearly been stalking this site. You're still not above chi o and kappa just because you have a house and no matter how many discussions you start about yourself that's not going to change.

By: Wtf
by: lmfao   

Only mid tier girls think they're above any other mid tier. Any one in a top tier sorority or frat looks at pi phi theta and axid the same so coming in here pretending claiming one mid tier is better than another is just wasting your breath lol. The only thing different about any of the three is pi phi is noticebally on this site talking themselves up more than axid and theta, and everyone knows it lmao. That's embarrassing

By: lmfao
#6by:    

top-
zeta
tridelt
kd
adpi

mid
theta
axid
piphi

bottom
kappa
aephi
chi o
gamma phi dz

By: dz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Zta
Tri delt
kd
Adpi

Mid
Pi phi
Axid
Theta
Chio/ aephi
Kappa

Bottom
Gamma phi
Dz

By: Js
by: Honestly    

This is the most accurate based off this semester

By: Honestly
#8by:    

in what universe is anything below theta considered middle? chi o, kappa, and aephi are bottom. Yall can chill with that. and aephi your looks went up about 1% and your arrogance went up 90% this year, sit down.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.