facebook

rushing as a junior

by:    

I was wondering how difficult it is to rush as a junior. Will a lot of sororities cut you just because of your age? What houses take a lot of them? I heard it's hard to get into a top tier as a junior (not that I am only aiming for a top tier, just curious). Any advice? If you or someone you know rushed as a junior what house did they go?

Posted By: ucfgal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I rushed in Fall as a junior! I heard it would be harder going through recruitment but I'm so glad I did because I was able to find my home regardless. After round 1, I went from 12 chapters to 4, which was a little devastating but I survived and I'm so happy where I ended up. I met a lot of other Juniors when I was going through recruitment and they all found their homes too. Don't worry about it too much, you will get dropped from a lot of chapters just due to age, but please don't let that deter you!

By: Junior!
by: Jw   

What house did you end up in?

By: Jw
#2by:    

I rushed as a junior! All the top tiers dropped me day one and I think it was due to age. I ended up in a mid tier house and fell in love!! Go for it definitely and you'll end up with girls who will value you regardless of age!

By: Junior2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.