facebook

how to get into top tier--

by:    

How does one get into a top tier sorority here? You guys should do a guide or tips

Posted By: Sooooo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

be rich and fake, mostly fake

By: lol
#2by:    

Be a hot blonde cheerleader with good grades and a lot of money.

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: So@   

How do they know your rich?

By: So@
by: if you really wanna know   

It's not too hard to tell. Like if a girl asks you about your summer break and you talk about going to big festivals, going on cruises, and vacationing in other countries when you don't have a job. Or if they ask you where you're from and it's a really nice area.

By: if you really wanna know
#3by:    

Just be yourself and hope for the best ;)

By: Or
#4by:    

Pray to God.

By: Actually....
#5by:    

As someone in a top tier who is neither blonde nor rich, I disagree with that stuff. Money does matter, but it's not so much "being rich" as it's about "being able to afford your dues." Sororities are expensive. Top tier sororities are often the most expensive (as they generally have houses / meal plans / etc.). No sorority, even the bottom tiers, want to waste their time or yours by offering you a bid and having you drop because you can't afford the dues. I'm my parents and I are not well off in the slightest but I do make enough financial aid to take care of my dues for me as well as my books and school needs. As long as you pay your dues, no one cares or hassles you about where you vacation or what brand clothing you wear (considering we all end up wearing sorority or frat shirts with leggings around campus 99% of the time anyway out of comfort).

The real way to go top tier
-be pretty. Sorry, that's a harsh pill to swallow, but that's the honest truth of it. Be attractive and you will do well in recruitment.
-have decent grades. You don't need to be a rocket scientist but many of the sororities have rules about what gpas they are allowed to take. Some sororities could want you super badly but if your gpa isn't up to scratch their organizations literally won't let them take you.
-don't be a total weirdo. We get hot girls come through all the time, but if talking to them is like talking to a wall or if you seem unfriendly, the sorority is gonna get bad vibes and drop you.

By: Lol
by: Lol   

Part 2:

-reputation matters. If you are coming here for summer, please behave like the sororities are watching you, because we absolute are. Don't black out and puke at the bars. Don't run through an entire fraternity in a month. Word gets around and sororities do talk to each other. If you seem like a PR nightmare, we won't want you.
-just don't bring up boys in general during recruitment. Unless it's like, your blood brother, you are so much safer just not mentioning a guy at all. Greek life is so so small. If you mention a guy, chances are a lot of girls in the sorority know him, and you don't know what kind of history they could have. It could be good or it could potentially be a disaster. We once had a PNM try to impress a sister by mentioning a guy she was hooking up with ... turns out it was the sister's bf, who had secretly been cheating on her. Clearly, we didn't take that PNM. Just be smart.

By: Lol
by: Snooks    

So how much does high school reputations matter?

By: Snooks
by: Rep   

High school rep matters if a girl in an organization recognizes you and knows how you were in high school.

By: Rep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.