facebook

ranks by sisterhood

by:    

Lets do something unusual and rank the sororitys based on how close and strong their sisterhood is. This is my opinion and its not right or wrong, its just what I've seen after having many friends in other chapters and being very pan involved. DISCLAIMER: I am in a sorority that I put in the bottom tier category. This rank is unbiased. We rank based on looks all the time, let's see everyones ranks for this.

Top:
Pi Phi / Theta
Gamma Phi
Chio

Mid:
Axid
Kappa
KD

Bottom:
Adpi / Aephi
DZ / Tridelt
ZTA

Posted By: controversial
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with most of this but I hear and have seen a looooottttt of cattiness from Theta, I'd put them to mid of mid and bump KD above Kappa

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ok    

You're out of your mind if you think theta and KD have similar sisterhoods lmao....

By: Ok
#2by:    

I'm already telling you these are probably all wrong. The sisterhood you see is fake and if anybody says it's not, you're lying. You make 10 friends max and girls are downright mean so you certainly don't get along with everyone. If you're not in the the popular clique, they may be nice to your face but in reality, no one cares.

Thetas sisterhood only appears great. 'My roommate is a theta and half of her sisters have all talked about dropping bc of the lack of sisterhood.

By: Sisterhood does not exist
by: Well   

I don't know much about theta. But my sisterhood is ranked in "top" on this list and to be honest I really DO get along with every girl in it, I have much more than 10 friends max. There is no popular clique at all haha. If there's ever issues we talk it out like actual sisters would. So speak for yourself!! My sisterhood is very real!

By: Well
#3by:    

This is garbage lol. Gamma phi needs to cut their Greekrank chair and start working on recruitment

By: nah
#4by:    

Gamma Phi needs to be on bottom, they have the worst sisterhood and they haze.

By: Lol
by: ummm   

How do they haze? Not sure where you're getting your information.

By: ummm
by: no   

no

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.