facebook

rushing in the fall..

by:    

How important are looks and weight for ucf recruitment?

Posted By: Tbh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

for sorority recruitment btw

By: al

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Very important, unless you are ok with being in a bottom tier house.

By: Wellll
by: Stfu   

Presentation and personality is important for all chapters, but only top tiers consider looks to be highly important. My chapter will drop girls who are really pretty if they don't have a good personality, as well as bid an overweight/average girl if she embodies our values. everyone should be ok with finding a home in a bottom tier house if that is where they end up, because chances are they found likeminded girls who will love them there. Stop spreading negativity and making Greek life look so shallow.

By: Stfu
#3by:    

Most of the top teirs will judge based on looks, rhats just a harsh truth. But coming from a middle tier gal, we have all shapes and sizes in my chapter. What's important is looking presentable, professional and letting your personality and intelligence shine in your conversations-not your insecurities. Fake it till you make it I guess.

By: Depends
#4by:    

I am hot af and got dropped from all 3 top tiers the first day so I guess personality does matter more than you would think haha

By: hi
by: Adpi   

Where did you end up?

By: Adpi
#5by:    

No matter what your weight or looks are, you still have to come through recruitment rush ready. Hair, makeup, clothes and a great personality. Just look your best and be you!! You will wind up where you should!

By: Welllll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.