facebook

pink hair?

by: Coco

I'm a upcoming freshman and my hair is a light pink rn. Will I be cut from all the houses? Should I dye it back to full blonde?

Posted By: Coco
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

people are gonna say not to worry about appearances but yes, you should dye it to a normal color

By: lol
#2  by: Tbh    

I would suggest to dye it back to a natural color. However, I don't want anyone to think this is because sororities are shallow or that you can't express yourself in them. Think of it like a job interview or something similar, the goal all week is to dress and speak more formally/professionally, and while pink hair is adorable in some settings, it can look a little out of place or unprofessional in others. For entering the Greek life setting, a natural but well-maintained look goes a long way :) once you find your home in a sorority you can be your crazy, hair in a bun, inappropriate self 99% of the time haha, rush is just that 1% where presentation is important on both sides!

By: Tbh
#3  by: The truth   

Either dye your hair normal or just forget about rushing. Looks are EVERYTHING to the sororities.

By: The truth
by: Uh???Mar 31, 2017 9:00:53 PM

Idk about your chapter, but every year mine will drop absolutely gorgeous girls because they cannot hold a conversation. Presentation is nice but looks are NOT everything!!!

By: Uh???
#4  by: Zeus   

Pink is a preppy color.

By: Zeus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.