facebook

dirty rushing

by: anon

I've noticed that dirty rushing is getting worse and worse each year and it's becoming a problem. Tridelt wrote personal letters to PNM's, ZTA promised bids on pref night (and did not give bids to everyone who was promised one), at KD I personally experienced being asked if they were my favorite (awk bc they weren't) and saying that I if I chose them I would have a bid. Some chapters have huge budgets for infractions (example: zta), some actually follow rules and do not budget for infractions at all (example: pi phi). I know girls who were told what to wear for bid day after being promised a bid from tridelt, just to find out the next day that they were not bidded. Even bottom chapters like Aephi dirty rush like crazy!!! No chapter should budget to break the rules, it is SO unfair to the chapters who take it seriously and play fair. If you have to cheat the system to recruit the girls you want then your sisterhood is weak.
PNM's need to be made more aware of dirty rushing this fall and should be given examples of what to report to their rho gam (oral bids, letters, hotboxing). Have some integrity, people.

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Zeus   

What's the advantage for the sorority to write letters that are fake, and then not give those bids out?

By: Zeus
by: answerApr 1, 2017 10:28:09 PM

To ensure that all of the girls who pref there put that chapter as their top choice by making them feel wanted and special. This way, they have a bigger selection of pnms to choose from, although it is obviously really unfair to those pnms and other chapters.

By: answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.